The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Thursday, Oct. 7 at 4:00 p.m. ET entitled “Jeep Wrangler 4xe PHEV Operation and Diagnosis.”
In this webinar, Matt Rieger with Stellantis will provide an overview of the Jeep Wrangler 4xe. Topics include:
- Discuss the various modes of operation
- Discuss the unique characteristics of the high voltage management system
- Identify the customer-facing features
- Identify the different states of charging
- Identify the cooling system
- Discuss the P1/P2 propulsion, powertrain system and all components of the 4xe system
- Diagnostic tips for motor/generator operation and HV systems
After registering, a confirmation email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar.
Those who are not sure if they can attend are encouraged to register as they will receive a follow-up email with details on how to attend a recorded session, if available.
Click here for more information or to register.
About the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
Established in 1972 as a non-profit organization, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is a driving force in the transportation industry.
As an independent third party, ASE upholds and promotes high standards of service and repair through the assessment, certification and credentialing of current and future industry professionals, and the prestigious ASE Blue Seal logo identifies professionals who possess the essential knowledge and skills to perform with excellence.
Today, there are approximately 250,000 ASE Certified professionals at work in dealerships, independent shops, collision repair shops, auto parts stores, fleets, schools and colleges.
For more information about ASE, visit www.ase.com.