The Event 2020 online trade show, presented by The AAM Group, has announced the top specialty aftermarket products as selected by event attendees.
The AAM Group announced the category winners as chosen by the automotive aftermarket’s own resellers and enthusiasts!
- Bumpers & Grilles: Fab Fours GRUMPER 2.0 Truck Bumper
- Jeep: Rhino-Rack Overland Cargo Rack
- Lighting & Electronics: Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror System for Jeep Wrangler JL
- Performance: AutoMeter InVision Digital Dash
- Steps & Boards: AMP Research PowerStep Smart Series Running Boards
- Suspension: Air Lift WirelessAir/WirelessAir with EZ Mount
- Towing: CURT OEM Puck to 5th Wheel Rail Adapter
- Truck Bed Covers: Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Bed Mat
- Truck Styling: AVS AeroCab Marker Light
- Winching: Superwinch Winch2Go
- Work Truck & Van: BEDSLIDE Max Extension Sliding Bed Drawer System
Attendees who cast votes received an email survey to decide The Event’s overall Best New Product from among the category winners.
The AAM Group will announce the selected champion after the January 22 voting deadline.
Automotive Accessories Marketing USA, Inc. (The AAM Group) is the largest distribution group in the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) marketplace. Now in its 32nd year, the corporation was founded by eight high performance warehouse distributors that sought to achieve cooperative scaled purchasing and marketing advantages. The AAM Group counts 20 member-companies operating 48 distribution centers throughout North America.
Headquartered in Piney Flats, Tenn., The AAM Group manages product purchasing and marketing for manufacturers affiliated with three flagship retail marketing programs: Parts Pro, Performance Corner, and Total Truck Centers.