SEMA360, the virtual event for the specialty equipment aftermarket, continues Friday, November 6 with a host of educational seminars and award announcements.
In addition to a full day of business at the Manufacturers Showcases from 9am-5pm PST, the final day of SEMA Week will feature the conclusion of the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition at 3pm PST and several education sessions, beginning at 8am PST with the Vehicle Technologies and Business Opportunities seminar.
SEMA Battle of the Builders: Today the winners in each Battle of the Builders category (Hot Rod, Truck/Off-road, Sport Compact, and Young Guns), along with the overall winner, will be announced. Visit the Battle of the Builders Showcase at 3:30pm PST for the Top 4 Finalists Announcement and at 3:45pm PST for the Overall Winner Announcement.
Education Seminars: A number of seminars will be held throughout the day. Visit the “Industry Education” tab to view them.
- 8:00-8:45am — Vehicle Technologies and Business Opportunities: What’s Now, What’s New and What’s Next
- 9:00-9:30am — Brew Talks: Dispelling Myths and Unveiling Truths of Automotive Influencers
- 10:00-10:45am — Automotive Restoration Builders Panel, powered by ARMO
- 12:00-1:00pm — Emissions Compliance: What You Need to Know
- 1:00-1:30pm — High Performance Panel 2.0, powered by OPTIMA Batteries
- 2:00-2:30pm — How to Add Vehicle Wraps to Your Business, powered by PRO
- 3:00-3:15pm — The Stage, powered by WTC: Interviews with Leaders, Legends and Influencers, featuring Aaron Kaufman and Myles Kovacs
SEMA Awards: If you missed it, visit the SEMA YouTube Channel to watch the SEMA Awards Celebration, where the SEMA Person of the Year, Manufacturer of the Year and Gen-III Innovator of the Year were announced and the 2020 SEMA Hall of Fame inductees honoured.