Noted trainer, and Indie Garage contributor, Murray Voth’s RPM Training Service, Management, and Results Training (SMART) course hits the Waterloo, Ont. area February 5,6,7, 2019. It is sold out.
Held at the Listowel Golf And Country Club trainer Murray Voth will provide solutions to many of the challenges facing shop owners today.
The SMART three-day course will next be offered in Ontario with a stop in Toronto, March 5,6, 7, 2019. Location TBA. REGISTER HERE
The SMART three-day course is being offered in Vancouver with a split schedule: February 28, March 28, April 25, 2019. Location: ARA Training Centre. REGISTER HERE
Also the RPM 3 Day SMART Course hits Calgary, Alberta March 13, April 10, May 8, 2019 REGISTER HERE
- On average automotive service technicians earn less than all other
Red Seal Trades people!
- The aftermarket automotive industry on average has one of the
lowest net profit margins, and lowest ROIs.
- In general service advisors are viewed as dispensable order takers
and phone answerers.
- Customers only dislike one other business more than us when it
comes to spending money. Guess which one it is? Dentists!
- RPM Training works with hundreds of shops that have the highest
customer retention in the industry!
- RPM Training works with hundreds of shops that have the most
respected and highest paid technicians in their market place!
- RPM Training works with hundreds of shops who have the most
respected and highest paid service advisors in their market place!
Your trainer is Murray Voth. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org 604-786-9049