Murray Voth RPM Training has added another session of the Service, Management And Results Training live online course beginning May 4, 2021
This course is designed for automotive shop owners, managers, service advisors and technicians.
Attendees will learn how to be more effective in each of their roles. Everyone leaves with dozens of tools, systems, ideas, and processes to take back to their shop to implement.
This happens regardless of how long they have been in the industry, or what position they have in the company. Anyone who has taken training from Murray Voth knows how well he adapts the training to the individual.
For more information and to register, visit HERE.
What We Sell Disappears – Capturing What We Sell
Tuesday May 4th 12:00-3:00pm EST
- Introduction – What Is Good Customer Service?
- Managing the Paper and Communication Flow
Thursday May 6th 12:00-3:00pm EST
- Scheduling – Creating a Professional Practice
- Dispatching – Analogue and Digital Work Flow
What is A Fair Price? – Managing What We Sell
Tuesday May 11th 12:00-3:00pm EST
- Client Consultation Process – Overcoming the Negative
Thursday May 13th 12:00-3:00pm EST
Measuring and Managing Parts and Service
Tuesday May 18th 12:00-3:00pm EST
- Creating Productivity & Efficiency in Time and Money
Thursday May 20th 12:00-3:00pm EST
- Getting Paid for Testing
What is Good Value? – Managing the Vehicle
Tuesday May 25th 12:00 – 3:00pm EST
- Inspections – The Doctor is In
- Maintenance Programs
Thursday May 27th 12:00-3:00pm ESTThe 400% Rule
- The Deferred Work Cycle
- Conclusion – How To Make These Changes Stick!
You will need computer with video and audio, a good internet connection, and headset with microphone.