Murray Voth’s RPM Training is offering a brand new course for auto service business owners: Business Results Analysis Training (BRAAT).
The Virtual Online BRAAT Course is the result of 35 years of experience distilled into 8 hours of intense training.
After 16 years of training and coaching Murray knows what works and how to get people past their roadblocks!
Most aftermarket automotive shops are started by Automotive Service Technicians.
Many do not have any business management training or experience.
Here is what you will learn with the BRAAT course:
- What is the purpose of a business?
- What is a successful business?
- Starting with the end in mind
- Understand return on investment (ROI)
- Understand that profit is not a dirty word
- Understand a balance sheet and retained earnings
- Learn how to read an income statement
- Learn how to create a good income statement
- Learn how to find and use industry key performance indicators
(Course includes complimentary use of Business Results Analysis
Tool for 60 days)
- Learn how to improve key performance indicators.
Your investment is only $799.00 per person plus applicable taxes. Includes training material, workbook, and handouts.
Register now for the Early Bird Discount of $200 it is only $599.00 plus applicable taxes.
Results of implementing this course:
- Increasing gross profit margins by 2% to 3% improves bottom line by 25% to 40%.
- Reducing Expenses by 5% improves the bottom line by 20% to 25%
- Increasing sales by 5% also improves the bottom line by 25% to 40%
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit RPM Training