Mevotech, a North American market leader in the engineering, design, and manufacture of aftermarket parts, announced the introduction of more 100 new part numbers.
Mevotech is known for their innovative driveline, steering, suspension, and wheel end repair solutions.
With a focus on engineered and first-to-market solutions, Mevotech’s latest part numbers include patented technologies, engineered upgrades and Labor Saver advantages.
Built for high durability and performance that Professional Technicians can count on, these parts cover a range of domestic and import passenger vehicles, pickup trucks, and SUVs up to model year 2022.
New releases include first to market TTX and Supreme front upper and lower balljoints for 2018-22 Jeep Wrangler and 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator.
TTX balljoints feature:
- Patented, greaseable and self-lubricating sintered Dynamic Control Bearing™ optimizes service life and increases durability
- Enhanced housing forging on the housing improves assembly strength
- Repel-TEK™ anti-corrosion coated hardware makes installation quick and easy
Supreme balljoints feature:
- Greaseable, self-lubricating sintered bearings replace OE-style plastic bearings for better durability
- Patented Locking Dust Boot seals out road contaminants
- Improved forging profile enhances assembly strength
The new parts release also includes control arms for GMC and Cadillac applications, tie-rod ends for GM light truck applications, and 27 new wheel hub solutions for GM and Ford applications.
For more information on the new releases, visit HERE
Mevotech is a trusted North American leader in the engineering and design of driveline, steering and suspension aftermarket auto parts. Since 1982, we have been revolutionizing the technician experience through design best practices, superior materials and rigorous quality control standards. Fueled by innovation, our brands feature engineering improvements for maximum durability and performance, as well as time and labor saving enhancements that drive bay efficiencies and increase shop revenues. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with Sales based in Denver, Colorado, we provide industry-leading parts coverage, backed by knowledgeable customer care and unmatched engineering support. www.mevotech.com