The May/June issue of Indie Garage is here! Featuring the all electric Ford F-150 Lighting on the cover, with specs and tech inside.
The issue covers EV training, exceeding customer expectations, digital vehicle inspection tools, customer communication tips on brake service for service advisors and more.
The issue is on its way to aftermarket professional across Canada, but you can read the digital edition flipbook now right HERE
Inside you’ll find contributions from J.D. Power, Dean Law, Law’s Automotive, Murray Voth, RPM Training, and great insights on the latest big EV introduction: the Ford F-150 Lightning.
- What the registration trends tells us about EVs in Canada,
- ADAS: Communication tips for Service Advisors
- The latest on The AIA High Fives for Kids Foundation Chairman’s Challenge,
- Red Seal Trades trends,
- Why catalytic converters are in the news,
- The “Your Car. Your Data. Your Choice.” campaign,
- And more.
Indie Garage is published for Canada’s independent automotive aftermarket service community by CHAT Integrated Media Inc. which also publishes Jobber Nation for Canada’s automotive aftermarket distribution professionals, and is the creator of The Great Canadian Aftermarket Trade Show virtual event and The Great Canadian Aftermarket Podcast.
All are accessible at www.indiegarage.ca and www.jobbernation.ca.