Ford Motor Co. recognized the most significant design achievements at the 2018 SEMA Show with its Corporate Design Awards.
The awards are presented annually by the automaker to the Ford vehicles that make a significant contribution to vehicle design and stand apart from all others at the show.
Awards were presented for the most significant accomplishments in the categories of Best of Show; Best of Ford Show Stand; Best Ford Heritage Vehicle; and Outstanding Achievement(s).
Below is a list of the Ford 2018 SEMA Show award winners by category:
Ford Design Awards
- Best of Show: ’63½ Ford Galaxy by Steve Cook Creations
- Best of Ford Stand: ’19 Super Duty by Deberti Designs
- Best Heritage: ’71 Maverick by Greening Auto Co.
Special Recognition for Outstanding Achievement in Design
- ’19 Mustang GT by CGS Motorsports
- ’19 Mustang Shelby GT350R by Speedkore
- ’19 Ranger by Air Design
- ’18 F-150 by Speedkore
- ’18 Explorer by Hatcher Foundation
- ’18 Expedition by Hulst Customs
- ’18 Expedition by LGE-CTS Motorsports
- ’60 Ford Starliner by Walton Customs & Painthouse
- ’58 Ford Edsel by Alloway’s Hot Rod Shop