ACDelco provides you with a confident choice for motor oil, developed with Imperial Technology – formulated to meet new engine demands for both protection and performance.
Drivers depend on their vehicle’s engine – and all of its parts – to run smoothly, reliably and for as long as they plan to keep their car or pickup truck. That’s why ACDelco lubricants are engineered to deliver performance, protection and peace of mind.
ACDelco Synthetic Blend Oil and ACDelco dexos™1 Full-synthetic motor oils can help get the most out of every vehicle.
- ACDelco Oil is developed with Imperial technology and meets or exceeds latest industry specifications.
- ACDelco dexos™1Full-synthetic Oil 5W-30 and OW-20:
- Outperform conventional/synthetic blends and provide outstanding protection for vehicles of all ages.
- Provides protection for critical engine components from lubricant related failures, oil change interval as recommended by the manufacturer* and meets warranty requirements where an American Petroleum Institute (API) certified oil is specified.
Introducing dexos™1 Gen 3
Introducing the NEW global passenger car motor oil specification by GM. The dexos™1 Gen 3 oil is designed to meet the enhanced performance needs of today’s GM vehicles. The dexos™1 Gen 3 formulation offers the industry’s leading specifications for passenger car gasoline engines.
The spider chart visually represents ACDelco dexos™1 Gen3’s performance in 10 important dimensions beyond both ACDelco dexos™1 Gen2 (the previous generation technology) and the GF-6 industry specification.
dexos™1 Gen 3 features:
High resistance to oxidation, keeping the oil from breaking down
- GEN3: Improves oxidation performance, turbocharger protection and engine cleanliness.
Saves fuel and prolongs engine life by fighting wear and reducing friction
- GEN3: New fuel economy tests. Improved 0W-20 vehicle fuel economy
Easier starts and better engine protection in cold weather, stop-and-go driving and towing heavy loads
- GEN3: Improved compatibility with exhaust particulate filters
Helps keep engines cleaner by resisting varnish and sludge that can affect performance
- GEN3: New stochastic pre-ignition (SPI) tests. Upgraded performance limits for deposit and sludge tests
dexos™1 Gen 3 is backward-compatible with previous generations of dexos™1
Unlicensed products have not gone through GM’s rigorous testing process, are not monitored for quality, and are not approved or recommended for use in GM vehicles.
* Before using ACDelco Motor Oil, consult the owner’s manual of the vehicle for the manufacturer’s recommended viscosity grade and API Service Classification.
ACDelco Full Synthetic Motor Oil can be used in any gasoline-fuelled General Motors vehicle at the recommended viscosity grade.
ACDelco Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20 and 5W-30 are recommended for gasoline-fuelled automobiles and light-duty trucks requiring an API SP, API SN Plus, SN, SM, SL or SJ. They meet ILSAC GF-6 (Starburst Certification Symbol).
With ACDelco, you can be confident with a high return loyalty program where you can earn monthly Rebates (Bulk/Packaged Oil purchases included) plus access to Training, Consumer Assurance – Labour Reimbursement, Roadside Assistance and Exclusive Promotions – helping your business increase profitability and improve overall operating efficiency.
Or contact the ACDelco Info-Line at 1-800-263-3526 or email email@example.com.