From October 20 to 22, the B.C. based Automotive Retailers Association will host its annual general meeting virtually. Over three days, industry will unite to discuss problems pertinent to each automotive sector, participate in webinars, and recognized those working hard to make a difference—and we need your attendance to make this happen.
In addition to the AGM, the Automotive Retailers Association is hosting a number of webinars about doing business during COVID-19, improving shop efficiency, acquiring and retaining skilled employees, compulsory trade certification, and the importance of training and education.
There will also be an awards ceremony to celebrate those working hard to be their best and a virtual live auction to raise funds for ARFI, which gives scholarships and bursaries to young professionals pursuing careers in automotive.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20
- 9:30AM – 10:00am: TeksMed Services Webinar
- 10:00AM – 11:00AM: Peninsula Consultants Webinar
- 11:30AM – 12:00PM: MNP LLP Accounting Webinar
- 12:30PM – 1:00PM: Advantage Parts Solution Webinar
- 1:30PM – 2:30PM: CSN Collision Webinar
- 3:00PM – 4:00PM: Color Compass Webinar
- 6:30PM – 8:00PM: ARA Annual General Meeting
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21
- 9:00AM – 10:30AM: Collision Repair Division AGM
- 12:00PM – 12:30PM: NAPA Auto Parts Webinar
- 1:00PM – 3:00PM: Auto Glass Division AGM
- 3:30PM – 4:30PM: Licensed Motor Dealers AGM
- 6:30PM – 8:00PM: Accessing OEM Repair Information Webinar
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22
- 9:00AM – 9:30AM: Hub International Webinar
- 10:45AM – 11:15PM: Federated Insurance Webinar
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM: Women’s Industry Network Presentation
- 1:00PM – 2:00PM: B.C. Political Landscape Webinar
- 6:30PM – 8:00PM: ARA and ARFI Awards, ARFI Fundraiser Auction
Inquiries to email@example.com.