The ASE Training Managers Council (ATMC) has announced its officers and new members serving on the ATMC board of directors in the coming year.
- Chair – Josh McFarlin, vice president of strategic business operations, AirPro Diagnostics
- Vice Chair – Chris Chartron, technical and collision repair, training manager, Toyota
- Treasurer – Rob Morrell, training director, Worldpac
- Secretary – Tim Zilke, president and CEO, National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Past Chair – Glenn Dahl, former manager – technical development, Bridgestone
Joining the board of directors for a three-year term is Earl Bailey, senior manager education partnerships, Snap-on Tools.
“Our directors bring a great wealth of knowledge, relevant experience and expertise in the auto, truck and collision training industry,” said Matt Shepanek, president of ATMC.
“We look forward to the board members offering their guidance and leadership to help ATMC develop programs, provide insights and reach its goals for the coming year and beyond.”
The ASE Training Managers Council (ATMC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of training and professional development within the transportation service industry.
A division of ASE, the council helps members keep up with innovations in automotive training by facilitating interaction among its members and serves as a leadership forum for training professionals to promote world class training standards in the automotive, heavy duty and related industries.
See more at www.ATMC.org.