The Automotive Aftermarket Retailers of Ontario (AARO) will be presenting its “Get Back to the Future” themed industry event for automotive service providers and other industry professionals September 21 to 24 in Mississauga, Ont.
This new in-person event includes:
- Top industry professionals presenting on issues that will affect the future of the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Opportunities to network with your peers and colleagues.
- Top management and technical training sessions for today’s automotive service professionals.
- A Trade Show featuring the latest in tools, equipment, and services as well as show specials and great door prizes.
Attendees can choose between concurrent sessions to learn about a variety of services and supplier programs that help manage the day-to-day operations and prioritize what matters most to business.
A focal point for the event is the Lindertech Training program.
Lindertech is recognized as an industry leader in high quality advanced Business and Technical Training providing the skills shop owners and technicians need to run their business and repair today’s complex vehicles.
Sessions offered as part of the Lindertech program include:
- Processes, Procedures and their Effect on KPIs
- EV and Hybrid Vehicle Operation and Diagnosis
- Domestic Driveability Diagnostics
- Vehicle Communication Systems, Operation and Testing
- Scopes for Diagnostics
- Asian Driveability Diagnostics
Schedule at a glance
- Lindertech Business/Technical Training – Wednesday, Sept. 21
- Symposium & Trade Show (educational sessions) – Thursday, Sept. 22
- Lindertech Technical Training – Friday, Sept. 23
- Lindertech Technical Training – Saturday, Sep. 24
September 21 – 24, 2022
Hilton Meadowvale Hotel
6750 Mississauga Road
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE